When planning a trade show, you need to draw from the experiences of others to make your trade show a success. Luckily, there are numerous resources out there to help you plan the best trade show possible. If you’re looking for a list of resources to help you, here are 20 that will help you.
1. Trade Show News Network – This online resource is known for giving the best information for designers, exhibitors, producers, attendees, and marketers.
2. Trade Show Week – Trade Show Week is a principle source of news and information. They are known for delivering timely and insightful market intelligence.
3. Trade Show Exhibitors Association – The trade show exhibitors association is designed to help marketing professionals. Trade show event marketing and management professionals will be given the information necessary to help them sell their product or services.
4. Corporate Promotional Gifts – If you need promotional items for your next trade show, this is a great place to begin.
5. Franchise – Franchise for Sale provides people with access to the best franchise opportunities. The opportunities are listed in an easy to use format.
6. Small Business Opportunity – If you want to learn about the top small business opportunities, this site is perfect for providing the most comprehensive directories of business franchise listings.
7. Small Business Franchise – Small Business Franchise can help you learn about the small business opportunities available through their comprehensive business directories.
8. Point of Sale Resources – This resource offers information and articles about point of sale systems that are used for retailers and businesses.
9. All Showcase Directory – This particular directory will offer information on affiliate marketing, discount shopping, hotels, travel, and discount shopping.
10. Megri Web Directory – This site offers rich content created by human editors. The information provided was selective.
11. LuckyExhibits.com – LuckyExhibits.com specializes in the selling of high quality exhibits of all sizes and styles. They will help clients save as much as 50 percent to 80 percent on the cost of a booth.
12. AnythingDisplay.com – This company specializes in producing pop-up trade show displays, kiosks, literature racks, and light boxes.
13. Camelback Displays – Camelback Displays offers booth accessories that will work for all types of organizations and industries. There is always a sale at this particular store.
14. Trade Show Displays or America Image Displays – With this company, you can expect to get numerous eye-catching displays. The prices are competitive also.
15. PrintDesigns Banner Banner Stands – This particular company provides a full range of display stands along with roller banner stands and pop-up stands.
16. Displays2Go.com – This particular company has an inventory of over 7,000 unique products. The company also offers live customer service and same day shipping.
17. Northwest Creative Imaging – This trade show accessory provider has one of the largest selections of pop-up displays available.
18. EliteXPO – Trade show shipping is this company’s specialty. They ship domestically and internationally and also offer warehousing and shipping supplies.
19. BusinessKnowHow.com – This particular company offers advice and information to help business owners improve their marketing efforts.
20. Nomadic Display – This company creates custom modular and portable trade show displays. Exhibitors will benefit from the expert advice of display consultants and great customer service.
If you want to be better at trade shows, there is so much information available to help. You’ll be in a much better position to shine at your trade show when you take from the best of these resources. Review the resources and put your best foot forward at your next trade show.